Straight-driven and high-quality hammer crusher with utility model protection.
Powerful and efficient
The Farmcrusher is a straight-driven hammer crusher, fitted with large hammers. Thanks do its large circumferential speed and heavy hammers, the rotational energy of the crasher is high, ensuring efficient crushing.
Reliable and clever
The machine is fitted with a revolution guard, which automatically adjusts the feed of the material to the machine. Thanks to this, the machine will not become overloaded. This solution has a utility model protection!
A versatile workhorse
The stroke height of the hammers and the feeding speed of the material can be adjusted according to the crushed material. The crusher comes with interchangeable screens, making it possible to adjust the size of the crushed material by changing the screen size.
Easy to maintain and use
The crushed material is directed to the desired location using a special blower, which is fitted with an adjustable funnel. The feeding hull of the material can be lifted up hydraulically, making it easy to empty, service and clean the machine.
- width 2500 mm
- height 2800 mm
- length 4600 mm
- weight 3700 kg
Hammer crusher specifications
- rotor speed 1000 rpm
- standard amount of hammers: 42 (HD model: 60)
- rotor length 700 mm (HD model: 1000 mm)
- rotor diameter 940 mm (hammers straight)
- interchangeable screens (screen hole size according to the intended use)
- Hydraulic funnel controls
- Grain crushing equipment
- Additional screens
- Cardan shafts according to the horsepower of the machine used
- Additional hammers
- for crushing dry and wet grain
- for manufacturing animal bedding
- for manufacturing bio fuel
- for crushing round and square bales as well as bulk material
Farmcrusher 940 images
Farmcrusher with straw accessories
Farmcrusher with grain accessories
Freshly threshed and crushed damp barley
Dry barley, crushed through a 10 mm screen
Barley straw, crushed through a 20 mm screen